Selling Oregon horse property is different than selling your typical house in town. Arena size, flat ground and the safety of the barn become more important than granite counters, stainless steel appliances and proximity to Starbucks. (OK, having a Starbucks nearby is still nice to grab a latte before cleaning stalls, I confess.)
So, why would you hire an agent that does not specialize in Oregon horse property to properly market your place?
- It is doubtful they know where the public riding trails are.
- It is unlikely they know where the nearest tack and feed store are located.
- They probably do not have a network of equine folks throughout the Willamette Valley.
- They doubtfully own a database of horse owners to market to.
- They do not rank on page one of Google for Salem Oregon Horse Property, Turner Oregon Horse Property, Oregon Horse Property, Dallas Oregon Horse Property, Equestrian Real Estate Brokers in Oregon, Equestrian Real Estate in Oregon or a multitude of other search terms relevant to our area.
Why is this so important? Because having all of these (and other) business tools attracks the horse property buyers. And you need a buyer to buy your property!
To discuss the possibility of me selling your Oregon Horse Property, tell me what kind of place you have and we can talk.